Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: Animus-2016-11-20.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Animus Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 (previously NOVA) is an addon for the magic themed mod Blood Magic. All features are best investigated through either the source code on github, or through the ingame manual. In general, this mod adds more rituals and sigils to increase the quality of life as you play venture into Blood Magic.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Animus Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TeamDman, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.