Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 14, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
AnimationAPI – Have you searched for hours and hours, looking for a way to properly animate your entities? Well look no further! This mod is a mini-library that allows modders to (more) easily animate their entities.
Can’t believe unless you see it? Check out these photos and a video by ThnxCya of some animated creatures.
Although the AnimationAPI is supposed to be easier for modders to use, it still is quite complicated, so a tutorial has been made to guide you modders along the way
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Locate .minecraft
- Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
- Click the folder that is called Roaming
- Find the folder inside called .minecraft
- Move the mod zip file to .minecraft/mods (DO NOT EXTRACT)
- Download the src files
- Extract the src zip
- Move the folder called ‘mods’ inside MCP’s src/minecraft/ directory
- Animate your entities!
* fixed issue where mod crashes servers
* updated to mc1.7.10
* fixed the packet sender to be more compatible with 1.7
* added a setScale method for ModelObjRenderer
* added ModelJoint class
* added ModelObjRenderer class
~updated to mc1.7.2
~updated to mc1.6.4
~added a getEntity method accessor
~updated to mc1.6.2
~added a boolean return type for setAnim() for convenience
~fixed some animation issues
~repositioned some files