Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 7, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
One night, all the animal leaders-Lord Burger, Lord Cluck, King Fleece, King Kicker, Royal Meow, King Fungi, and King Bacon-met. They decided to start a rebellion against the players. So the Great Revenge started?
Animals’ Revenge Mod 1.7.10 adds multiple hostile animals to Minecraft.
List of Animals:
- Mad Cow: 25 hp, fast
- Mad Pig: 25 hp, fast
- Berserk Chicken: 25 hp, fast
- Bullet Chicken: 25 hp, very fast
- Poison-Beak Chicken: 60 hp, slower
- Iron Chicken: 60 hp, slow
- Angry Ocelot: 25 hp, fast
- Cow Warrior: 40 hp, very fast
- Horse Warrior: 50 hp, very fast
- Clucking Minion: 7 hp, slow
- Mad Mooshroom: 25 hp, fast
- Gold Chicken: 20 hp, slow, has a variant
- Mad Sheep: 10 hp, very fast
- Mooing Minion: 50 hp, very fast
- Baaing Minion: 50 hp, very fast
- Meowing Minion: 10 hp, slow
- Oinking Minion: 12 hp, slow
- Mooing Mushroom Minion: 50 hp, very fast
- Neighing Minion: 50 hp, very fast
- Lord Cluck: 100 hp, very fast
- Royal Meow: 150 hp, very fast
- King Bacon: 200 hp, very fast
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Animals’ Revenge Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by creepersgalore, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.