Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Animals Plus Mod allows players to see huge whales majestically swimming in the vast oceans. Snakes are in lurking in every dark corner in the overgrown forests.
Has travelling the Minecraft worlds gotten a tad stale for you? A lack of unique creatures, maybe? If so, Animals Plus not only solves this problem, it even makes you forget you ever had it. With Animals Plus you can see huge whales majestically swimming in the vast oceans. Snakes are in lurking in every dark corner in the overgrown forests. Meanwhile, in the graceful plains there are crickets scurrying at your feet and butterflies dancing around you.
Screenshots and Description:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge