Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 7, 2017
- Newest File: allomancy-2.5.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Allomancy Mod was originally created by ZenDarva for Minecraft 1.5. Since then, it has been almost completely rewritten by legobmw99.
This mod adds the basics of Allomancy from Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn series to Minecraft. It’s also added the Ultimate Elixir, a way to fill all the metals at once.
The first eight Allomantic abilities are fully added. This mod features the necessary world gen for said metals, but that can be disabled in the configuration and supports all the OreDictionary entries you would expect.
This mod is based around three key bindings and the use of both mouse buttons.
The basic mechanics of the mod are essentially the same as in the book series.
As of version 2.5.0, you will now spawn as a random Misting. You can move on up in the world by finding some dungeons, or perhaps looking at recipes involving the nether star…
Looks very interesting, but it’s very hard to know what anything does.
I tried testing things in creative, and all I found out is:
Steel: pushes metallic items away on right-click
Zinc: Night vision
pewter: jump boost
A little more info on recipes/abilites and what an item does would be nice
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Allomancy Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by legobmw99, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.