Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 24, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Alarmcraft Mod installs to your Minecraft a red box that can receives a redstone pulse/signal and sounds off an array of different alarm sound effects while doing it. Perfect for mob alarms, door chimes etc. It works with regular redstone levers, buttons , tripwire, pressure plates and redstone wire, as well as redstone pulses from other mods such as Computercraft‘s Computers and turtles, Buildcraft‘s logic gates, and any mod that emits redstone signals will trigger these alarm boxes. But wait, there’s more! A extra setting will set up these boxes as a bomb, perfect for making minefields and other traps. There’s no fuse delay as with TNT, they detonate right away, making a substantial explosion, large enough to take out several people or mobs in one go. This mod is Multi-player server compatible (SMP & Share to LAN), so alarm your friends or blow up their house when they walk through their front door!
Alarm boxes are crafted with Iron ingots, a piece of redstone and a lever.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge