Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 24, 2016
- Newest File: 1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
AgameR Paint Mod adds paintbrushes into Minecraft. You can paint blocks with them. You will also be able to paint entities in the future.
At the moment this mod is only compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10 (with Forge installed).
The current supported blocks are:
- Glass Panes
- Stained Clay
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AgameR Paint Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge