Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 18, 2016
- Newest File: Afraid of the Dark 1.8-1.1.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Afraid of the Dark Mod is a new magic mod designed for Minecraft 1.8 featuring massive custom generated structures and a complete research system familiar to fans of Thaumcraft. While the mod is still very much in development, core features are complete and all the features planned for release 1.0 are finished.
- To begin, you will need to search for an Erie Forest biome.
- After searching this biome a little while, you should find a circular entrance on the surface made out of mossy cobblestone.
- Enter the crypt but beware? the loot will not be unprotected.
- Your main goal is to find a blood stained journal?a word of caution?signing this journal is not reversible.
- If you do sign this journal you will begin the mod and the journal will guide you.
The ‘Deee Syft’ mob
A hint of mod structure gen
A research system Thaumcraft players will be akin to
A page of research
A taste of what you can do with some later game researches
Some more crazy world gen
An ‘Erie’ Biome (This is where you begin the mod!)
Awesome new armor and mobs
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Afraid of the Dark Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by David_M1A2, Tagii, MCAnimator, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.