Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
AE2 Stuff Mod adds various bits and machines to Applied Energistics 2.
- Minecraft 1.7.10
- Reasonably recent version of MinecraftForge (Tested with 10.13.4.1448)
- Applied Energistics 2 rv2.stable
- BdLib 1.9.0
Warning: This mod is in beta state. Back up your worlds if you like them. I am not responsible for corrupted saves, reset chunks, stolen pizza and dead kitten.
Files with “-rv3” tag are intended for use with AE2 rv3 alpha. They will not work with rv2.
- Crystal Growth Chamber
- Allows pure crystals to grow without dropping them into water
- Can also form Fluix Crystals
- Crystal seeds, and materials for Fluix crystals can be piped from any side
- Finished results can be extracted from any side
- Consumes 100 AE/t when active, will automatically switch off
- Crystals will fully grow within 600 ticks (~30 seconds)
- Accepts up to 3 speed upgrades
- Advanced Inscriber
- Has smarter sidedness than the normal version – thinks can be inserted and pulled out from all sides
- Items can stack in input/output slots
- Supports up to 5 speed upgrades
- Pattern Encoder
How to install AE2 Stuff Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install AE2 Stuff Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download AE2 Stuff Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
You May Also Like
This mod is made by bdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.