Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: ae2stuff-0.5.0.56-mc1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
AE2 Stuff Mod 1.7.10 adds various bits and machines to Applied Energistics 2.
- Minecraft 1.7.10
- Reasonably recent version of MinecraftForge (Tested with 10.13.4.1448)
- Applied Energistics 2 rv2.stable
- BdLib 1.9.0
Warning: This mod is in beta state. Back up your worlds if you like them. I am not responsible for corrupted saves, reset chunks, stolen pizza and dead kitten.
Files with “-rv3” tag are intended for use with AE2 rv3 alpha. They will not work with rv2.
- Crystal Growth Chamber
- Allows pure crystals to grow without dropping them into water
- Can also form Fluix Crystals
- Crystal seeds, and materials for Fluix crystals can be piped from any side
- Finished results can be extracted from any side
- Consumes 100 AE/t when active, will automatically switch off
- Crystals will fully grow within 600 ticks (~30 seconds)
- Accepts up to 3 speed upgrades
- Advanced Inscriber
- Has smarter sidedness than the normal version – thinks can be inserted and pulled out from all sides
- Items can stack in input/output slots
- Supports up to 5 speed upgrades
- Pattern Encoder
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AE2 Stuff Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by bdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.