Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 26, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.5.2, 1.6.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Advanced HUD mod is a simple tweak that allows you to customize the placement of the HUD elements on your screen. This means if you’d like to move around your toolbar, health/armor/food/water blips, and XP bar to anywhere on the screen you can do so with this mod.
You activate the mod with the ‘H’ key and that brings up the GUI to start moving your HUD elements. You can place the items anywhere you like. Maybe you want your elements at the top of the screen instead of the bottom. Well just move them up there!
If you right-click an element you can rotate it. This is useful if you want to place your HUD on the left or right side of the screen. Sometimes you may want full top to bottom real estate and this mod helps in that regard.
It’s a pretty neat mod to play around with if you’re not too happy with the current default HUD setup or you just want to experiment with different placements of the elements. Customize the Minecraft HUD the way you want!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge