Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 28, 2016
- Newest File: Advanced Machines-60.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Welcome to Advanced Machines UUUMA (Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines Again).
Advanced Machines Mod 1.10.2 is a set of Induction Furnace-like machines for macerating, extracting, compressing, metal forming, recycling and washing.
Just like Immibis’s version, these are plain Induction Furnace equivalents. No nerfs have been been added, but they do have 2 upgrade slots each like the Induction Furnace.
Has two output slots.
Has one output slot.
Cells aren’t really cells at all but treetaps.
Has three output slots.
Has 3 output slots. Do not insert water into an empty hot thermal washer.
Has one output slot. Can also make scrapboxes from 9+ scrap.
Has one output slot.
Has 3 output slots.
Has 1 output slot. Requires water.
- Update extractor crafting recipe image
- Canning Machine
- Thermal Centrifuge
- Blast Furnace?
- Maybe bring back array generators depending whether they’re really wanted.
- Get some new textures
All made using the new ITeBlock and XML GUI system if any budding IC2 addon devs want a fairly simple example.
How to install Advanced Machines Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Advanced Machines Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Chocohead, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.