Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: generators-0.9.20.123-mc1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Advanced Generators Mod 1.10.2,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds a multi-system block that provides a fully modular, expandable, compatible form of power generators into your Minecraft world!
- Free Form Multi Block Modular Multi System Power Generators
- Can produce RF and EU
- Run on various liquid fuel types or steam
- Heat Exchanger can transfer heat between various substances
- Syngas Producer makes fluid fuel from solid ones
How to install Advanced Generators Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Advanced Generators Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by bdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.