Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 29, 2017
- Newest File: Additional Loot Tables 126.96.36.199
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Additional Loot Tables Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9 loads loot tables from the config/additional-loot-tables folder. The loot table definitions must be stored in the format config/additional-loot-tables/MODID/XXX/YYY.json where MODID is the mod ID or name, XXX is the loot event type (either chests or entities), and YYY is the loot category (e.g. simple_dungeon.json). You can also add custom loot tables this way by using any folder name in the place of MODID.
How it works:
When this mod is installed, it will create a folder in the config folder called additional-loot-tables. You (or your mod) can place folders in additional-loot-tables that contain loot table definitions.
For example, ModX wants to make dungeon chests contain a jetpack as treasure. To do this, ModX creates the file config/additional-loot-tables/modx/chests/simple_dungeon.json. This file contains the loot table definition for spawning a jetpack. When a player with ModX and AdditionalLootTables installed creates or loads a world, AdditionalLootTables automatically detects the files in config/additional-loot-tables and merges them with the default (or manually added) minecraft loot tables.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Additional Loot Tables Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Cyanobacterium, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.