Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 10, 2016
- Newest File: AdditionalEnderBlocks-1.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Additional Ender Blocks Mod is a very simple mod for minecraft, that adds some building blocks to The End, Something that it currently has very little options for.
This mod was inspired by the End Stone variant textures made by Reddit user Evtema3, which I use.
Note: This mod replaces the current recipe for End Stone Bricks with one closer to the one for stone.
*Not applicable for 1.11 Version. This recipe is replaced with 2 skulker shells, one on top of the other, and gives 4 Shulker Blocks
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Additional Ender Blocks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by cleverpanda714, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.