Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: AdditionalBanners-1.10.2-18.104.22.168.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Additional Banners Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 is a mod which aims to add more banner patterns to Minecraft. This mod includes over 25 new banner patterns.
Each pattern can be applied by putting a banner in a crafting grid along side the item or block in the item frame above. Each pattern can be dyed in any of the 16 minecraft colors, just like the vanilla ones.
These are some extra screen shots of the new patters.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Additional Banners Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by darkh4x, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.