Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
This Acid Shaders Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 warps the distant terrain based on trigonometric functions. Unlike most shaderpacks, this shaderpack is all about a psychedelic effect, rather than realism. The pack is not resource intensive. If you can run Minecraft, you probably run Minecraft with this shaderpack.
This shaderpack is independent of the Minecraft version. Modern release are compatible as far back as Minecraft 1.6, maybe even farther.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (http://files.minecraftforge.net/)
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download and install GLSL Shaders
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag the Acid Shaders Mod into the folder.
- Select Acid Shaders Mod and select “Done”.