Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 21, 2017
- Newest File: Accidentally Circumstantial Events v1.12.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Accidentally Circumstantial Events (ACE) Mod 1.7.10 is a minecraft mod that by using JSON files allows to configure custom tasks perfofmed after certain triggers occur. For example it is possible to cancel enderman teleporting ability, add trading station, make ordinary block a sacrificial altar which for dmg will grant potion effect, spawn mobs, make contaminated area only accesable with some items. Mod should be compatibile with other mods (giving blocks new abilities and spawning mod mobs tested with Quadrum and Thaumcraft).
Tasks, triggers and conditions are configured in JSON files which should be located in config/AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents/ directory. Configuration files are described on wiki pages.
– sending chat message
– enderman teleporting and using enderpearl
– harvesting a block
– left clicking and right clicking blocks (also moded)(interacting will all blocks (not only defined by player) as of 1.5.0)
– tossing items (Q)
– joining world
– time – every x ticks task can be performed
– quest – mods that implement AceQuestEventAPI and use it and trigger for example reward (as of 1.1.0)
– achievement (as of v 1.2.0)
– item expire (as of v 1.6.0)
– entity death (as of 1.7.0)
– entity dropping items (as of 1.7.0)
– placing block in world
– canceling event if it is cancelable
– posting chat message
– add drops block
– clear all drops from block
– remove defineddrops from block
– adding items to inventory (as of 1.6.0 with custom nbt)
– removing items from inventory
– dropping items in wolrd
– causing player to under potion effect
– reload ACE config on fly in game
– spawning mobs (also moded)
– dumping list of items, blocks, entities or achievements (as of v 1.2.0) for use in ACE and everything else
– setting time of day (as of 1.0.2)
– executing command (as of 1.0.2)(ignoring privilages as of 1.5.0)
– playing custom sounds (as of 1.3.0)
– counting triggers by using variables (as of 1.5.0)
– item life change task (as of 1.6.0)
– removing, adding, clearing drops (as of 1.7.0)
– being in area defined by two points
– random cance x in 100
– items in inventory (as of 1.6.0 checks also nbt)
– being in area defined by point and radius
– reversed conditions (as of 1.0.1)
– proximity to block or entity (as of 1.0.2)
– active item condition (as of 1.0.2)
– checking time of day (as of 1.0.2)
– checking objetives of scoreboard (as of v 1.2.0)
– checking finished achievements (as of v 1.2.0)
– checking difficulty (as of v 1.4.0)
– checking potion effect on player (as of v 1.4.0)
– checking variable value (as of 1.5.0)
– checking weather (as of 1.6.0)
– checking biome (as of 1.6.0)
– checking item being on block (as of 1.6.0)
– checking player name (as of 1.7.0)
For future there are planned many more things and stuffs eg:
– making opposite conditions (not having item, not being in area etc) done in 1.0.1
– more triggers, more tasks more conditions
– making tasks conditions
All information how to use mod is gathered on wiki pages.
All issues and bugs please report on issue tracker under “Issues” link.
I test my mod after every compilation but im 1 man team so sometimes there can be bugs. Before using ACE be sure to make copy of Your worlds so You dont loose anything. Im not taking responibility for not taking precautions.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Accidentally Circumstantial Events (ACE) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by zavvias, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.