Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 27, 2017
- Newest File: AccessTweaks 2.1 for 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
AccessTweaks Mod is a small client-only mod which lets users change various settings, intended to improve the game’s accessibility. I’m autistic and mainly got input from other autistic friends about what features would be helpful, but I am very open to suggestions for future additions! Currently there are four modules:
- Particles – individually define which particles are or aren’t shown
- Nether portals – the option to turn off the visual effects of standing inside a nether portal
- Max brightness – option to force each dimension to display at full brightness
- Sounds and subtitles – individual settings for different categories of sound (like hostile mobs, passive mobs, sounds created by your own player, and more):
- Specify whether the sound plays out loud, displays a subtitle, both, or neither
- Set a custom hex colour of the subtitle if it’s displayed
All of the modules are optional and configurable – the default settings leave everything as vanilla.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AccessTweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Jazzable, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.