Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 7, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ability Stones Mod adds magical stones to Minecraft. These stones can be crafted to give the player special abilities such as regeneration or night vision.
To begin, you will want to craft yourself an Ability Infuser using some cobblestone and a water bucket. This is a custom block that you will use to infuse your stones.
Ability Infuser Recipe
You will also need to create some boring stones and some magical dust. These will be used to make your ability stones.
Boring Stone Recipe
Magical Dust Recipe
Now that you have these basic materials, you should brew up some potions. For now, lets to create a regeneration stone. To do this, you need a Regeneration II Potion.
Let’s get infusing! Place down your ability infuser and open it up. Put your potion of choice in the top left slot. Put your boring stone in the top middle slot. Finally, put a magical dust in the top right slot.
You have just created yourself a regeneration stone.
And that’s it, your done! To use the stone, right click it. The stone can be toggled on and off, and will last for 10 minutes (while its on). Why not try creating some other stones?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ability Stones Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by PSquishy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.