Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 15, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
This map basically sums up the world of Minecraft as you hop around from biome to biome. I’m planning to eventually have every single Biome featured on this map. The current version 1.0 contains 11 biomes. (Including all of the 1.7 ones!)
- Progressive Parkour Difficulty (although I may throw in a rage worthy part here and there)
- The Whole Vanilla Minecraft Experience Summed Up In One Parkour Map!
- 1.7 Biomes fully covered
- About 1-2 hours of playing time depending on skill
How to install:
1. Click start and type %appdata% in the search bar
2. Click the Roaming folder that will pop up
3. Click .minecraft, open your saves folder and extract the folder within the ZIP archive into the saves folder.