Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 4, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
7 Days To Die Resource Pack is based on the amazing video game 7 Days To Die.
Textures have been created to look very similar to 7 Days To Die, but not exactly the same. This pack is based on Alpha 4. This pack is not 100% complete yet.
How to install 7 Days To Die Resource Pack
1. Download 7 Days To Die Resource Pack
2. Start – Run – Enter (% AppData%)
3. Open the folder. Minecraft.
4. Transfer the downloaded file with a resource-pack in a folder resourcepacks.
5. We go into the game in the “Settings”> “Resourcepacks”.
6. Choose a resource pack that you installed.