- Updated June 23, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: All
- License: All Rights Reserved
Zoom Mod is small-mod adds a zoom(like binoculars) by pressing a button like optifine.
How to install:
- Start Minecraft 1.7.5 first once
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.5″ to “1.7.5_zoom”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.5_zoom”
- Rename “1.7.5.jar” to “1.7.5_zoom.jar”
- Rename “1.7.5.json” to “1.7.5_zoom.json”
- Open the file “1.7.5_zoom.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.5″ with”id”:”1.7.5_zoom” and save the file
- Copy the files from the ZoomMod ZIP file in “1.7.5_zoom.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.5_zoom”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.5_zoom”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!