Zoo & Wild Animals Mod is trying to make the world full of wild and endangered animals and put in animals that are found in a lot of zoos
- Updated on: January 3, 2017
- Newest File: zawa - 2.5.0 (1.8) beta
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Zoo & Wild Animals Mod is trying to make the world full of wild and endangered animals. We are trying to put in animals that are found in a lot of zoos but are not usually found in other mods. We will make it easy to capture, relocate and build exhibits for various animals such as Rhinos, Giraffes and Walruses.
If you want more animals to fill you zoos and minecraft worlds with then this is the mod for YOU! We are planning to add features such as pack behavior and larger herds as well as more plants and new building features such as huge three block wide iron doors. Comment below if you have ideas about animals, items, blocks, plants or features. We are currently working on a trap block that will catch up to 6 mobs when they step on it to help with the capture of animals. We are also working on a incubator which will improve the chance of eggs hatching depending on how long they are in there.
Requires Moons Core 4.0+
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Zoo & Wild Animals Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Soggy_Mustache, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.