- Updated on: March 22, 2017
- Newest File: zombie_steak-1.11-1.1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Zombie Steaks Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8 for the game adds a simple new way to do something useful with your rotten flesh. You can freshen them up a little and then cook them into delicious zombie steaks. Well? not exactly delicious but at least they shouldn’t poison you. Enjoy!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Zombie Steaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Jagm_11, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.