- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Zombie Infection is a mod with the purpose of adding that element missing on the Minecraft Vanilla Zombies, adding a new potion effect called infection, which has a 10% chance of appearing if a zombie hits you. If you get infected, you will receive a message on the chat that says ?You have been infected, find the cure.? after that you will have to find the cure as fast as you can. You also get certain effects when infected, such as:
- Infection (Adds the other effects)
- Slowness (Slows the player down)
- Mining Fatigue (Makes the player dig slower)
- Hunger (You WON’T be able to recover any food bar until you find the cure, try if you want)
- Weakness (The player does less-damage to other entities)
The effects will also get worse over time, and eventually you will die of hunger if you’re playing on hard mode, if you don’t find the cure in time.
Go to (Quick links)
Message shown when you get Infected.
Infection Effects, when you just got infected.
You can’t read the names of the items while being Infected.
Potion Effects after two minutes of being Infected.
The Zombie Cure cures the infection caused by zombies, what you do is you eat the item, and after 10 seconds every status effect that has been caused by the Infection will be cured.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge