- Updated on: December 3, 2016
- Newest File: zerocore-1.10.2-0.0.8.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
ZeroCore is a mod intended for other mod authors. It contains code to handle the basic mechanics of the game and Forge, including:
- Handlers to process network messages on the correct thread
- A base TileEntity implementation that simplifiy data syncronization between server and remote clients, updates and GUI handling
- Helper classes and blockstate properties to handle connected textures
- Standard configuration handler with built-in support for in-game configs changes
- Standard ore generator with dimension whitelist support. Ores and whitelist are modifiable at runtime to support in-game configs changes
It’s also the home of a revised multiblock API that support multiple client mods without performance penalities
ZeroCore is available for Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2 and it’s the base on which I’m building my port of the Big Reactors mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ZeroCore Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ZeroNoRyouki, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.