- Updated on: February 22, 2017
- Newest File: 1.7.10-zeldaswordskills-2.5.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.4, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Zelda Sword Skills+ Mod 1.8,1.7.10,1.6.4 does more than simply add items and weapons from the Nintendo classic. This mod essentially recreates Zelda entirely within the Minecraft realm.
- Minecraft mods 1.8
- Minecraft mods 1.7.10
- Minecraft mods 1.7.2
- Minecraft mods 1.6.4
This mod creates a whole new aspect of Adventure Mode. Now you can enjoy Minecraft but also enjoy the exploration of castles and inevitable destruction of clay pots.
There is so much that goes into this mod and it really does justice to any fans of the Zelda series. Going so far as to add the Masks from Majora’s Mask, all of Link’s special attacks and abilities, weapons Link has used over the years, and even special armor that resembles Link, resists fire or allows breathing under water.
This is truly a fantastic mod if you are a fan of the series but even if you’re not it adds a lot of neat features that are worth checking out.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Zelda Sword Skills+ Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by coolAlias , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.