- Updated on: February 22, 2017
- Newest File: 1.7.10-zeldaswordskills-2.5.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Zelda Sword Skills 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4 is a mod that aims to improve the fighting system in Minecraft, adding new sword skills that we can use against our adversaries.
These new skills you’ll be learning as we go about getting the enemies will drop orbs when defeated. Once the skills learned, when you are used to produce an energy wear our character and this will impact the hunger bar.
If you want to delve further into the world of Minecraft Zelda version, you might consider using the skin of Linkor that of Princess Zelda .
Right now the mod is currently being updated for 1.7.2 Alpha version of Minecraft, so it may contain bugs. We will publish their updates.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Zelda Sword Skills Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.