- Updated on: December 3, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Zedercraft Christmas HD is a snowy, christmassy 256×256 realistic texture pack that turns your Minecraft world into a snow landscape, with christmas decoration and other christmas features:
- Grass blocks, tall grass/fern, all trees and saplings, mycelium, sugar cane and mushrooms have snow on them, every biome that has grass blocks is a snow biome, rain is turned into snow
- All doors, crafting tables, furnaces, enchanting tables and note blocks have christmas decoration like christmas wreathes on them
- Chests are presents, torches are candles
- Spruce saplings are christmas trees
- Villagers, the default skin, cats and dogs have christmas hats
- Christmas decoration in the GUI
- Christmassy paintings, the small paintings are christmas wreathes that can be used to decorate walls
-painting update, all paintings got new painting textures
-new textures for rain and falling snow
-improved and updated some blocks (bone block, prismarin brick, red netherbrick), items and mobs
Updated to 1.10:
– added 1.10 textures: magma blocks, bone blocks, nether wart blocks, bright nether bricks, structure blocks,husks, strays, polar bears
-fixed the letter “ß”
I updated the pack to 1.9:
-1.9 Textures: added boats from different wood types, zombie villager, shields, command blocks, frosted ice, elytra, dragon breath and end crystal item
-GUI for 1.9
-improved iron bars
-made creepers brighter
-new texture for ender crystal
-texture for the ender dragon
-update to the newest snapshot 15w31a: textures for all new blocks, items and mobs of the snapshot
-added anew texture for desert bushes, they do now have a new texture that has a small stem so it fits the fact that they drop sticks in 15w31a
-new spruce log texture
How to install Zedercraft Christmas Pack
- Download the resource pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!