- Updated on: July 20, 2016
- Newest File: ZC Villages-0.8.1-1.10.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
ZC Village Information Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4 displays information about the nearest village to your toon. The default key mapping to toggle the information display is “O”.
If you are a level 4 OP you can issue the server command “/villagedistance #” to set the distance from the edge of a village before it is displayed to a player. The default is 128 blocks.
Example: /villagedistance 128
If you are within “villagedistance” blocks of a village you will see this;
If you are within the village radius you will see this;
I added indicator lines for the village center (red) and door centers (yellow). Press “P” to toggle their display.
You can now view the time between server ticks. Press “O” to cycle the display. This is not the time a tick takes to complete. It is the time between each tick. The value is in milliseconds.
You can configure the display colors using the mod config screen as of version 0.5.1. You can also change the line lengths.
You can use this color picker to get the colors decimal value
This is BETA. Use at your own risk.
Currently only for use with a dedicated server, not single player. Just copy the .jar file to the mods directory on both the client and server.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ZC Village Information Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ZeroxCorbin, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.