- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File: YUNoMakeGoodMap-1.10.2-184.108.40.206.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever played a SkyBlock map, and had some cheeky person come along and reach the edge of the void and dry land? Well YUNoMakeGoodMap Mod fixes that, by generating the world itself completely void.
You can select your starting structure and off you go. This is not to useful by yourself but if you have something like Ex Nihilo you can create whatever you want.
How to install YUNoMakeGoodMap Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the YUNoMakeGoodMap Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by LexManos, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.