- Updated on: August 29, 2016
- Newest File: Youtubers+ 1.10-MC1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Youtubers+ Mod 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.7.10 adds tons of Youtubers into Minecraft. You can tame them and they will fight by your side. You can also trade with them for unique items that pertain to that Youtuber. One of the coolest features is that most of the Youtubers have a structure that spawns naturally in your world!
this mod required Lucky Block Mod
– Youtubers, Trading, & Taming
– Youtube Structures
The Youtubers are Naturally aggressive to hostile mobs so will work in mob battles
The youtubers can be tamed with money. the chance of success is affected by the amount.
- 1 million $=100%
- 500 thousand $ = 50%
- 100 thousand $ = 10%
You can then have your tamed youtuber sit/stand by clicking on them with any amount of money
The youtubers will put on any armor and use any tool/weapon that you click them with(non-vanila weapons and armors may not render but the attack damage/protection of the items are still used)
to get them to drop the tool/weapon/armor just click them with another tool/weapon/armor of similar type
The player can trade with the Youtubers for items related to that Youtubers videos
ZexyZek trolled somone with “Red Water” so you can trade him for “Red Water”(renamed Lava bucket)
Sethbling and Mr.Mumbo do redstone videoes so they trade redstone items
Players are similar to Youtubers but spawn naturally, once a youtuber is dead you will have to travel to a new area to find another
Players are not as strong as youtubers
players are cheaper to tame taking 10,000$ instead of 1,000,000$ for a 100% tame rate
/PSpawn name and /PlayerSpawn name comands spawns a player with a name of name
For player skins to work use the dynamically generated texture pack “YoutuberSkins”
The Bank acts as a second enderchest but has the added bonus of Bank Cards. Bank Cards allow the player holding it to transfer money from their inventory to the bank With a right click. each material upgrade raises the max deposit. redstone and above will auto craft the money to optimize the space within the bank.
Bodil40 Prank Kits work the same as tnt minecarts but place between 4 and 128 TNT Minecarts added for Bodil40 to easily set up the exploding minecart prank. one X128 kit launched my character 4510 blocks up. to SPAAAAAACCCEEEE!!
the Bulgarian JetPack is obtainable by trading Bodil40 for it. Crouch to fly up Warning: does not negate fall damage
The Diamond Minecart is obtainable by trading DanTDM for it, only falls further when dropped off a cliff at the moment
- represent Lucky Blocks
- look just like chickens
- breed able with diamonds
- comes in 25 varieties 5 strength levels and 5 luck levels
- spawn naturally
- spawn eggs available for trade by Bodil40, TheCodyMaverick, Joebuz, FuriousDestroyer and SuperGirlyGamer.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Youtubers+ Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Supercat765, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.