Yet Another Food Mod
- Updated August 24, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Yet Another Food Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 provides players with some new food recipes to fill in a few gaps in vanilla so that you will never be hungry.
Please note: Requires AirBreather Core Mod
See also: Lots of Food Mod
Looting Raw Mutton
Looting Raw Squid
Looting Cooked Mutton
Cooking Fried Egg
Crafting Carrot Soup
The two carrots can be anywhere.
What this mod does?
- Fried Egg: Adds a smelting recipe for Egg -> Fried Egg (0.35 experience, same as other food recipes). Fried Egg coincidentally has the same stats as Bread, except that it can be used to feed wolves (can’t be any worse for them than Rotten Flesh, right?).
Of course, the item ID of “Fried Egg” is configurable in 1.6.4 versions (default is 9754). You can also disable the recipe for “Egg” -> “Fried Egg”. This only disables the recipe, it doesn’t do anything with the item itself.
- Mutton: Gives sheep the ability to drop mutton upon death with the same strength as beef. Rules are the same for sheep dropping mutton as for cows dropping beef: 1) cows drop a base 1-3 beef on death, 2) with Looting N on the weapon, cows drop an additional 0-N beef, 3) baby cows don’t drop beef, 4) cows don’t drop beef when the “doMobLoot” rule is off, 5) cows drop cooked beef on death if they were on fire, and 6) cows drop raw beef on death if they weren’t on fire. All 6 of these rules apply to sheep dropping mutton as well, when this is enabled in the config (it’s on by default). Disabling this only stops mutton from dropping off of sheep, it doesn’t remove it from the game.
- Squid: Does the same thing for squids as it does for sheep. Their meat is the same strength as chicken, but with the same drop rate as beef. You won’t see this quite as often, but they will indeed drop cooked squid if they’re on fire when they die.
- Carrot Soup: Adds a recipe to make carrots a slightly more desirable crop. As always, the item ID is configurable in 1.6.4, and you can disable the recipe if you don’t want it. Put two carrots and a bowl into the crafting grid in any configuration, and you’ll create Carrot Soup! Eating one serving of Carrot Soup restores the same amount of hunger as eating a Carrot, with slightly more saturation, but each bowl contains three servings. This gives carrot crops effectively a 50% buff, which puts them on par with potatoes for farming. The choice between the carrot crop and potato crop is now which inconvenient drawback you want to deal with: do you want to have to run all the way to a furnace, get fuel, and wait (potatoes), or do you want to have to deal with managing bowls and stacks, but be able to do it in the field?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Yet Another Food Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AirBreather, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!