- Updated November 30, 2016
- yellmod minecraft 1.8 (v1.0)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Yell Mod adds a amazing button called the yell button (Y by default). Upon the pressing of such perfectly crafted buttonry, your ears will be greeted by the sounds of your player yelling.
In 3rd person you can see high definition triple A yelling effects applied to your character, such as derpy eyes, open mouth, and a shaking body. You can also yell at blocks and watch them react.
You can charge your yell by pressing Y and release it upon a nearby village to see it ripped from this world (warning: charging over 9000 will result in the solar system exploding)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Yell Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Crpyterun, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!