- Updated on: March 26, 2017
- Newest File: YeOldeTanks-1.11.2-2.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ye Olde Tanks Mod is configurable tanks in minecraft game. Yep, it’s that simple.
Default config located at https://gist.github.com/shadowfacts/960f9ae67ff98df47ce2
# Configuration file
# Automatically output to the bottom [default: true]
# The capacity of the barrel in milibuckets [range: 0 ~ 2147483647, default: 55000]
# Can the barrel be drained from any side.
# By default, it can only be drained from the bottom [default: false]
# Can the barrel be filled from any side.
# By default, it can only be filled from the top if the lid is off. [default: false]
# Render the fluid contained in the barrel [default: true]
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ye Olde Tanks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by shadowfactsmc, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.