- Updated on: June 27, 2016
- Newest File: 1.10-r2.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
xLib Mod 1.10,1.9.4 does nothing on its own. It is a required library used by TheXFactor117’s mods. If you plan on using one of the mods in this list, you will need xLib installed as well.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the xLib Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheXFactor117, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.