- Updated on: April 29, 2017
- Newest File: XDefense Version 1 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds various defense oriented blocks.
Currently only explosives have been implemented.
-Crafting recipes and screenshots on images tab.
Compact TNT – TNT redoubling technology has found a way to cheaply increase the output of TNT, at the cost of not having a built-in fuse. As a safety measure CTNT can only be activated by redstone. This process is performed by surrounding TNT by cobblestone and gunpowder and may be repeated up to three times.
Rainstorm – Carefully placed explosive charges launch primed TNT into the sky. This effect may be increased by redoubling.
Pitfall TNT – By replacing additional gunpowder with glass bottles in redoubling process special VTNT can be made. Pitfall TNT removes a square of material on the layer it’s on as well as on the layer below it. When a pressure plate is placed on top it makes an excellent pit trap.
Vacuum TNT – By adding the increased vacuum of extra glass bottles to Pitfall TNT the next level of VTNT can be made. Vacuum TNT increases the depth of the pit created to dangerous levels.
– Alarm blocks
– Reinforced armour
– Nuclear bombs
– I will take suggestions!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the XDefense Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Xghost101, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.