- Updated on: August 23, 2017
- Newest File: WrapUp-1.12-1.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1,1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
WrapUp is a simple library that wrap up initialization stages by loading last and posting events on Forge’s event bus when it loads.
Mods can simply listen to these events to do their initializations last.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the WrapUp Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheLMiffy1111, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.