- Updated November 17, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
WorldEditCUI Mod 1.11,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 provides a client-side user interface for the WorldEdit plugin allowing you to see your selected region in-game in real time. It allows you to work more quickly and accurately with your WorldEdit selection and is especially useful when working with Polygon, Convex Hull and Cylinder selections.
WorldEditCUI was originally written by lahwran, it was subsequently maintained by yetanotherx, huge thanks goes to both for their previous work on the mod.
- Display your WorldEdit selection instantly in-game
- Feel good about yourself
- Doesn’t cause global warming*
Please see also:
How to install:
To install the mod:
- Download and install LiteLoader for your version of Minecraft (for 1.11 versions click here)
- Download the WorldEditCUI litemod and copy it to your mods folder. NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the game and bask in the warm glow of your new CUI mod
For LiteLoader version:
- WorldEditCUI Mod 1.11
- WorldEditCUI Mod 1.10
- WorldEditCUI Mod 1.9.4
- WorldEditCUI Mod 1.9
- WorldEditCUI Mod 1.8.9/1.8
- WorldEditCUI Mod 1.7.10
- WorldEditCUI Mod 1.7.2
- WorldEditCUI Mod 1.6.4
For Forge version:
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!