- Updated on: June 25, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
World Tools Mod is an essential mod that adds a couple new things to ideally speed up the building process when you are attempting to build in creative. These items are not available in survival. Sure, some commands were added to Minecraft that do this same thing, but they are not very practical and are a pain to use.
Go to (Quick links)
First, right click with the cursor to select the two corners of the cube you want to edit.
Next, you can either use the hammer to fill the area with blocks or the eraser to clear all of the blocks in the selected area.
To use the hammer, right click on the block that you want to fill the area with (WARNING: this will replace already existing blocks). In this case, I just right clicked on one of the stone blocks. The new blocks will have properties similar to the block you clicked on, i.e clicking on an upright log will spawn upright logs and clicking on a sideways log will spawn sideways logs.
Or, if you want to get rid of the blocks, you can use the eraser.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge