- Updated on: November 19, 2016
- Newest File: World-Stripper-1.1.0-1.11.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
World Stripper Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9 is a utility mod that allows you to strip away the terrain to view the underground world generation. The mod is small and lightweight with a jar size of 20KB. By using Java 8 Lambda expressions the mod clears away terrain super fast even on slow computers. Super useful if your a pack developer and need to test world gen for your pack or you just can’t seem to find the ores your looking for.
How To Use:
- Be in CREATIVE MODE.
- Press the DELETE key on your keyboard to strip the terrain around you.
- Press the INSERT key on your keyboard to place the terrain back again.
(What keys to press can be changed in the control settings).
- Pack Developers that wants to check their underground world gen a bit easier.
- Mod Developers that wants to check their underground world gen a bit easier.
- Cheat to figure out where all the cords for all sweet hidden ores.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the World Stripper Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by EwyBoy, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.