The World Explorer Mod will focus in world exploration and adventure. This mod currently under development, that will provide you with items, tools, weapons, clothing, armor and probably more features; that will aid you in your exploring adventures to find resources, establish settlements, protect (or raid) villages, build forts and whatever you feel like in your world.
Some of the Items you will be able to craft and use, are:
- Ranged Weapons
- Slingshot (Already available)
- Boomerang (Already available)
- Long Bow
- Climbing rope
- The Explorer’s Journal
- Arrows with effects
Go to sections(Quick links)
It is the most basic ranged weapon for The Explorer. It’s an early game item, and only you need for getting it is:
A piece of string
It’s fast, not very long range and causes the fourth of the damage a standard bow would cause.
It’s durability is also the half of a normal bow’s.
To shoot with it you will need pebbles, which you can get from cobblestone.
It would seem to be a very weak weapon but it has a particular characteristic: if you shoot a pebble to glass, it will break, so be careful with your windows.
It’s the ammo for your slingshot, you get 4 from a piecde of cobblestone, and if you put 4 together you get a cobblestone block in return.
Quick weapon, you throw it, it comes back to you!
Has a durability slightly lower than a bow and it can hit more than one mob with a throw. If it hits something else, it will come back to you.
It can pick up items from the ground and bring them to you. There will be the possibility to increase the number of items it can pick up.
It can travel 16 blocks forward if there is nothing on it’s way, this can be increased up to 64 with modifications or enchantments, or maybe a different boomerang type. If it hits water or lava it will go back. Catching it while it’s burning will cause you burn too.
Throwing it, consumes durability, and if it hits mobs it will consume 1 extra durability for each hit.
Crafted with planks, leather and string:
The journal will be an item where you’ll keep track of your progress and keep your discoveries.
Craftable with a writable book, compass and a clock.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The World Explorer Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Winter_Grave, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- The World Explorer Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install The World Explorer Mod
- The World Explorer Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install The World Explorer Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft The World Explorer Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 The World Explorer Mod