- Updated on: October 5, 2016
- Newest File: woot-1.10.2-1.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Woot Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 is alternative solution to the traditional mob farm in Minecraft. Instead of spawning mobs and creating some method to kill them and then collecting their loot, you can now create a mob factory. The big advantage is that is doesn’t spawn any mobs … WHAT!
The basic idea is that you create the factory structure, then supply it with enough RF/tick to generate the mobs. You also provide an inventory for the factory to put all your lovely loot into.
You can apply upgrades to the factory to increase spawn rate, add looting etc.
How to install Woot Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Woot Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Ipsis, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.