- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: Wolf Armor and Storage 1.0.3 (MC1.10.2)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Wolf Armor and Storage Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 overrides the basic wolf entity to enable tamed wolves to equip various armors and hold up to six items in storage.
Supports configuration to customize rendering layers, and other options:
- Enable and disable wolf packs entirely
- Enable and disable wolf pack rendering
- Enable and disable wolf health / armor display in the inventory
- Enable and disable wolf armor rendering
Right-click a tamed wolf with a chest in hand to add six slots of storage.
Leather wolf armor is dyeable, just like normal leather armor!
Apply wolf armor via dispensers!
Each type of armor is craft-able!
Anything that overrides or replaces the basic wolf entity, including but not limited to:
– Sophisticated Wolves (thanks Lorddan1989)
Mods that add new types of wolves should be fine, as the base EntityWolf class has not been altered. However, this also means that those custom wolf types will not be able to equip armor or chests.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wolf Armor and Storage Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CenturionFox, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.