- Updated on: June 3, 2017
- Newest File: Wizard Boss 0.6.6217
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod is currently in its beta version. I am looking for features to add to it. Some features that I am looking for are some mod compatibility and magic spells that the wizard boss can do.
The wizard boss 0.5.6217_b includes:
- A wizard boss entity
- Three magic types: earth, water, and fire (more info below)
- A wizard hat that spawns the wizard boss upon right click
- A wizard hat that is dropped from witches sometimes (configurabily)
Some future updates to come include:
- More magic types such as: lightning and wind
- Wizard sounds
- Non-mediocre textures and custom model (looking for one right now, currently using the witch for texture and model)
- Mod compatibility
- Something for the wizard to drop (maybe for another mod)
- A wizard health bar
The magic types that the wizard can do are as follows:
This magic type places dirt blocks to try and suffocate you in a wall of dirt. If it doesn’t suffocate you, then it will at least make it difficult for you to get to the wizard to strike him.
This magic type places fire to light you on fire and make the land around you more hostile.
This magic type places a pool of water to try and drown you. If it doesn’t drown you, then it will slow you down and make it harder for you to maneuver the land around you.
If you have any suggestions as to what I could add to this mod, as in a mod compatibility/dependency, or a feature to the mod that is not already on this list, then please comment!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wizard Boss Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by alexcouch, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.