- Updated on: July 18, 2017
- Newest File: WIT-1.9.4-1.0.22-43.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
WIT (What Is That) Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 – A lightweight mod similar to Waila Mod. Some things WIT currently displays:
- The name of the block/entity and the mod
- ID and metadata
- Harvestability info
- Contents of inventories that sync with the client, including Storage Drawers
- Extra information added by other mods (example: the drying rack from Fun Ores)
Look at blocks and entities for basic information. Sneak for more information. The background also has a fancy sliding animation, just for fun. Not all blocks are recognized (such as the upper half of doors), but most are.
What is displayed, whether or not it requires sneaking, and the formatting of most elements can be changed in the config file. The mod name is also added to item tooltips.
If WIT displays (TE) after a block’s name, it means it has a tile entity.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the WIT (What Is That).
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by SilentChaos512, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.