- Updated on: September 3, 2017
- Newest File: WirelessCharger-1.12.1-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds a block that can charge nearby players’ ForgeEnergy compatible items.
This is my first published mod that actually added something into the game.
I just wanted a wireless charger. I missed EnderIO.
Range and TransferRate can be changed in config.
Use JEI to check recipe for the block. You might be able to find it in the vanilla recipe book.
You should be able to use other mod like EnergySynergy to allow charging IC2 items.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the WirelessCharger Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ZLainSama, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.