Wireless Redstone Mod
- Updated May 26, 2016
- WirelessRedstone v2.6.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Wireless Redstone mod is a Minecraft modification that allows you to transmit and receive redstone signals without wires.
The mod has been in beta for 4 weeks prior to final release, this was done to guarantee as much quality as possible for the final product and to make sure the base mod has room for iteration and expantion.
What it does is send redstone states on selected frequencies over something called the “redstone ether”.
The ether functions as a binding mechanism between the transmitters and receivers (called ether nodes). They are stored in different frequency “containers” where they can interact with eachother.
Several transmitters and receivers can sit on the same frequency, but the frequency broadcast state can only be 0 or 1, off or on (boolean), so if any of the transmitters sends 1, the frequency state will be 1. For it to be 0, all transmitters must be idle.
Basically; a transmitter on a frequency can send a state over it, which the receivers on said frequency can catch and act on.
This mod requires SlimeVoid Library
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wireless Redstone Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by cannonb4ll, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!