Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod
- Updated June 14, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod 1.7.10 introducing the Applied Energistics 2 Wireless Crafting Terminal
Wireless Crafting Terminal
-A version of the AE2 Wireless Terminal with a 3×3 crafting table integrated
-Also includes armor slots
-Infinity Booster Card Slot
-Magnet Card Slot
Infinty Booster Card
-Allows use of the Wireless Crafting Terminal at any range and across dimensions
-To use, insert into Infinity Booster Card Slot in the Wireless Crafting Terminal GUI
-A magnet that will automatically insert items directly into your AE network
-Crouch+Right-Click to activate
-Right-click to open filter GUI
–Filter can be set to whitelist or blacklist mode
–Filter has Ignore NBT, Ignore MetaData, and Use Ore Dictionary options
**NOTE: There are 3 basic modes for the Magnet Card. Set a keybind or crouch + right-click to cycle through modes. You can set the magnet to not pickup unfiltered items.
- Two modes: Easy and Hard (Default)
– In hard mode:
+ The recipe for the Wireless Crafting Terminal is expensive
+ No recipe for Infinity Booster Card, though it is still obtainable
– In easy mode:
+ The recipe for the Wireless Crafting Terminal is cheap
+ Infinity Booster Card has a recipe
- NEI Integration
- Keybind Support
- Wireless Terminal must be in your inventory
- Charges correctly with Wyvern/Draconic Flux Capacitor, TE Energetic Infuser and like items/blocks
- No energy drain when in Creative
- Chargeable via IC2 blocks (BatBox, MFE, MFSU)
Config options (Looking at you Modpack authors =D)
-Max Power (AE Units)
-Default is same as standard AE Wireless Terminal (1.6M AE)
–Min: 800K AE/Max: 6.4M AE
-Disable Infinity Booster Card (Enabled by default)
-Enable Easy Mode (Default=false)
-Infinity Booster Card Drop rate (when in hard mode)
-Disable Infinity Booster Drops (when in hard mode)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheRealp455w0rd, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!