- Updated on: November 26, 2016
- Newest File: ultimate_unicorn_mod-1.7.10-1.5.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Wings, Horns, Hooves and Ultimate Unicorn Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.9,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 and above. It puts into your game 4 new magical horse types (Unicorn, Pegasus, Nightmare, and Destrier – see below for details) and many new items, including magic wands, horseshoes, horse helms, pegasus wingtips, and more. Some of these items can be equipped to the different magical horses and give them extra magical abilities (and believe it or not, some they can use themselves)!
These magical horses are more than just your ordinary Minecraft mobs. They come with extra behaviors (just try to tame that pegasus without thinking, and see where it gets you), they have extra equipment and inventory slots, they can fight with or without their rider, and they can interbreed!
And this isn’t just your simple interbreeding – these magical horses have DNA, and can pass on all or some of their traits to their children! Want a flying horse with a unicorn horn? Breed a pegasus and a unicorn! Want a huge horse with flaming hooves? Breed a destrier and a nightmare! Want a horse with ALL the traits! Well, you can get that too! Just keep breeding… but you might want a DNA tester to make your job easier.
And if you’re a master breeder, maybe you can find some of the secret mutant magical horse breeds… otherwise known as Ultimate Unicorns.
Lastly, you can create your own custom unicorn (a new colored magical horse skin with optional magic powers) that all your friends can see!
Click here for more info
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wings, Horns, Hooves and Ultimate Unicorn Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by KaneApollo, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.